THE BLOOM PUSH UP ADHESIVE BRA
Sticky bras that are made of lace? Bridal much? 😍
Wear the Made of Lace The Bloom adhesive bra under any backless or strapless outfits for a confident and feminine look. The Bloom Bra may look soft and dainty, you’d be surprised at how well it carries the boobies!
The thin && airy cups are light yet functional. This Bloom Bra promises natural volume and supports the breasts well! Try it to believe it! Good reviews from everyone who has tried it.
Suitable for bridal outfits, dinner dresses, or even casual light coloured clothing.
- Nude polyester and polyurethane-blend, clear silicone adhesive
- Detachable self-adhesive lightly molded cups
- Breathable material
- Anti Slip material
- 30% polyester, 30% polyurethane foam, 40% silicone adhesive
- Hand wash
How To Use a Nubra?
All sticky bras have reusable sticky backing. Rinse them under water with a little soap after each use (this will get rid of your skin’s natural oils, which can interfere with its stickiness).
How To Wear a Nubra?
Adhesive bras have sticky inner lining on the cup. Place each side onto your breast and adjust it to fit your boobs perfectly. Lace up or button the clasp for a cleavage boost and lifted look.
Care Tips :
The quality of your Sticky Bra depends on how well you take care of it. Always wash your Sticky Bra after use to remove the dirt and impurities on the glue.
Simple steps only! A habit to keep your Sticky Bra durable and reusable as long as possible.
1. Keep the Very Important Plastics (VIP) on the Sticky Bra. each Sticky Bra comes with plastic films to reassure freshness.
2. After use, lightly wipe the residue off the glue. rinse with warm water.
3. Stick the VIP back on the glue after lightly wiping the water droplets off the glue.
4. Place Sticky Bra in a cool area, NO DIRECT SUNLIGHT, leave it to dry
TRIED && TESTED :
One Sticky Bras are reusable at least 8 TIMES based on our customers’ user experiences.
For customer service:
Whatsapp : +60133338851
Instagram : @madeoflace
Facebook : www.facebook.com/madeoflace